More than just sitting healthy
People of all ages have been sitting, practising and relaxing on the large, round and colourful balls for over half a century. Initially used only in medicine, the big ball found its way into almost every private household through its use in prevention programs by health insurance companies and is still very popular with sports and exercise therapy and health, leisure and play. Hardly any movement device is so versatile: the ball trains balance and coordination, body awareness and posture, relaxation, flexibility and strength.
In addition to its outstanding flexibility, the fit ball is convenient for young and old people - it makes every use a "round" experience. Try it!
Patented security of the fit ball
If there is a hole in the ball, it does not burst, but the air escapes slowly and evenly. Better safe than sorry!
Versatile use of Theraband exercise ball
In addition to therapeutic applications, the exercise balls are increasingly used in sports and fitness courses such as fit ball aerobics or core stabilization. As a training and seating aid, the ball challenges the entire musculoskeletal system and also the sensors. As an unstable seat pad, it trains coordinative skills and core, trains the sense of balance and proprioception in a variety of ways and thus increases safety in everyday life.hey can also be used to reduce or prevent back pain caused by muscle imbalance and a weak core, mainly by targeting movements like push-ups, planks, and sit-ups on an unstable surface.
In therapy, gymnastic balls are used in all areas of orthopaedic and neurological rehabilitation for the training of mobility, strength and coordination. They are used for Parkinson's, central paralysis, stroke, craniocerebral injuries as well as carpal tunnel syndromes, rotator cuff injuries and tennis elbow. Thanks to different diameters, they are suitable for people of all ages - from aerobics and sports. In short: the exercise balls are real all-rounders for young and old in everyday life, training and therapy!
- The absolute classic for healthy sitting and moderate balance training
- ideal for at home, in the office, during training or in therapy
- available in 5 colour-coded sizes ( ø 45cm - 55cm - 65cm - 75cm - 85cm)
- Weight: approx.1.1 kg with a diameter of 65 cm
- statically loadable up to 500 kg,
- patented anti-burst system
- free of prohibited phataltenes and heavy metals
- Each exercise ball comes with two plugs and an inflation adapter
- Easy to clean
- Pump sold separately
Recommended body sizes and exercise ball diameters
- 156 - 165 cm: 55 cm (red)
- 166 - 178 cm: 65 cm (green)
- > 178 cm: 75 cm (blue) or 85cm (Silver)
Infinite Uses of exercise ball :
- Professional quality exercise ball great for balance and posture exercise, core strengthening, yoga, and Pilates
- Can be used to improve flexibility and range of motion in the back, core, arms, and legs
- Safe to lie, sit or kneel on while exercising the core, back, shoulder, and leg muscles
Great exercise equipment for :
- Fitness trainers
- Everyday athletes
- Sports Medicine
Stay fit while sitting