The original from TheraBand Resistance Tubes
TheraBand Professional Exercise Resistance Bands and tubes are available in 8 colour-coded levels of resistance. Proper use of these systems for resistive exercise provides both positive and negative (eccentric ) force on the muscles, improving strength, range of motion and cooperation of muscle groups. Colour-coded progressive resistance gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next. It is made with natural rubber latex. TheraBand™ resistive exercise systems cost much less than other exercise equipment sold with claims of achieving similar results, plus they are portable and versatile with virtually unlimited uses. TheraBand™ exercise bands are highly regarded and used throughout the world from athletes, physiotherapists, fitness trainers during recovery / rehabilitation , strength training or athletic performance . Also, it can be safely be used for exercise for pregnant women, aged groups You can use Theraband exercise elastic bands and loops in combination with other fitness equipment like kettlebells, exercise mats, fitness and pilates balls, jumping ropes etc. Because of the superior quality of theraband products and bands, the company is in association with APTA (American Physiotherapy Association)
- Roll goods for professional use in therapy and training
- ideal for upper body training, rehabilitation, fitness and conditioning
- Material: 100% natural latex
- Length: 7.50 m
- available in 8 resistance levels
Resistance levels available
- very light / beige: therapy and rehabilitation
- light / yellow: therapy and care as well as in rehabilitation after injuries
- medium / red: therapy and rehabilitation, in playful children's training, in prevention training
- strong / green: all-rounder for leisure and sport as well as for advanced rehabilitation and prevention training
- extra strong / blue: sophisticated tape for leisure and sport
- special strong / black: strength training for advanced athletes and athletes
- Max. strong / silver: strength training for professional athletes and athletes
Note: Delivery can be made in max 2 sections due to production (minimum length per section: 2.4 m) .
All TheraBand exercise bands and Gym Tubes are available in different lengths.
To ensure optimum durability and safe training, the exercise band should be stored dry and rolled up in a bag or box after the training.
Please note the consumer information on the inside.
To increase durability, exercise bands should occasionally be cleaned with soap and water, then air-dried and powdered. This prevents "sticking" through the remains of sweat and moisture. Please do not use chemical cleaning agents or disinfectants. For example, commercially available baby powder is suitable for powdering.
The TheraBand exercise bands and tubes are CE-certified medical devices of class I.