Training aid in the water
The TheraBand Aquafins are two wing-shaped, stable training aids that are attached to the ankle or wrist with a Velcro fastener to increase water resistance and thus intensify aqua training. They are preferably used to increase fitness and performance, especially to strengthen arm and leg muscles and under the guidance of a therapist for rehabilitation after sports injuries.
- to intensify aqua training
- for strength training in water or for rehabilitation purposes
- soft foam insert prevents unpleasant skin rubbing during training
- Fixation with stable Velcro on ankles or wrists
- joint-friendly aqua training
- Scope of delivery: 1 pair of Aquafins + nylon net